Thursday, September 1, 2011

About the Cigarnivores: Part 2

I've been dabbling as a cigar smoker for about five years now. I grew curious of the hobby after watching my father smoke sticks since as far back as I can remember. Once I hit the ripe age of 18 I knew it was time for me to start devouring these delicious smokes. I still remember my first cigar, an Acid Cuba Cuba in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. I felt like I was on top of the world! Boy was I wrong, since that first smoke in 2008 I've moved on from the Yuppie smokes and realized that cigar smoking isn't a hobby but an art. These fine pieces of tobacco aren't just a bunch of leaves rolled together but masterpieces to admire.

Recently I realized that I have become more than a casual cigar smoker, I have turned into a cigarnivore! Maybe it started with watching my dad smoking these delights, maybe it started with needing something to entertain me while watching my Pittsburgh Pirates, but whatever happened, I've come to the realization that cigars are one of my biggest passions.

Now, I just want to share my opinions with all of you. I've smoked the good and the bad, and I think I can help to keep you from smoking the same bad sticks that I have experienced in the past. We at Cigarnivores pride ourselves on our unbiased, truthful assessments on cigars in today's industry. With all that said, let's light one up!


No comments:

Post a Comment