Thursday, September 1, 2011

About the Cigarnivores: Part 1

The idea of Cigarnivores has been floating around in my head for a year or so now, but never did it seem like a viable website to create. Niether of us thought we knew enough about cigars to write about on a regular basis. But after hundreds of cigars, and too many discussions with our friends about our likes, dislikes, and general cigar banter, we've decided that our knowledge of the cigar industry may just help someone out there try a new cigar, or cigar product.

On that note, my name is Michael, and my goal for this website is to share my knowledge and as many cigars as i can with you. Hopefully, in trying out new cigars and cigar products, i'll find a new brand that i can add to my list of favorites.

The cigar brand i smoke the most often is Gurkha or Montecristo, which are both usually priced on the higher end scale. These two brands have never let me down when in need of a well constructed, and wonderfully tasting cigar. My favorite cigar would be the Cohiba Extra Vigiroso, its robust blend of flavors has me craving one as i type. And my least favorite brand is probably Comacho, and it's no fault of theirs, but i'll leave my reasons why for a different post.

So thats a little bit about me, and now that the introductions are through i can start giving my opinion about some great cigars!

No comments:

Post a Comment